Thursday 7 August 2008

Black F Diamond in Sardinia

The floating center of luxury is heading to a mediterranean party cruise.

Michel Adam has moved the black f diamond to the western mediterranean. Accompanied by many friends and models , Michel Adam is visiting the fabulous island of Sardinia. The black f diamond plans to visit St. Tropez, Cannes, Monte Carlo and many other stunning destinations. Everyday the black f diamond will stop to host beach parties and every night there will be Miss FTV competitions held on board. Join the fashion community onboard the glamorous black diamond: celebrities, top DJs, international models... Ensuring that you won't get much sleep. The black diamond will be staying in the stunning mediterranean and there will be many glamorous parties and events..Onboard the black diamond are 140 rooms and 30 suites available for rent. There are 3 nightclubs on board, beach clubs, shops, a california gym and much, much more. For more details write to reception@ftv.com. The black f diamond is now in the beautiful western mediterranean.

I love the f diamond. This is LIFESTYLE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ettore, I came across your blog searching for something about fashion tv. I'm a fashion enthusiast and have a bit liking for photography. I'm in search of model directory who took part in Miss Ftv St. Tropez 2008 in Black Diamond Mega Yacht. Can you help me in this regard? It would be very helpful for me. In return I can help you giving some astrology advice if you want, I'm game in that subject. I know you may like as you're a Pisces. Good Day.
My email donxleo@gmail.com
Thanks
DON